Calgary North Soccer Centre
Below is important information regarding AHS protocols for our North Facility. Please read anD ensure you understand the rules and regulations for our training space.
Before you Come
- U9-U19 players MUST complete a health checklist prior to facility entry. If this is not complete, the players will not be permitted onto the field.
- If players are unwell or have any of the AHS specified COVID symptoms, they are not permitted to attend soccer.
- Players MUST be ready prior to drop off. This includes soccer boots. There is no space to get ready inside and outdoor shoes are not to be worn on the pitches.
- please stay in your vehicle until 5MIN BEFORE your session. Athletes will not be permitted to loiter or gather before previous sessions have been exited.
- players can be dropped off at the facility entry doors.
- All players must wear masks upon entry and exit.
- Players will not be wearing masks during training.
- Players will enter and head to the left (following the clearly marked signs) where they can sanitize their hands before entering into the clearly marked play field entrance.
- For our Roots kids, coaches will be waiting to escort players onto the play field.
- We ask that all parents remain in their vehicles unless you have younger children (U4-U9). In this instance, we ask that only ONE parent attend per player.
- Please sanitize upon entry and head to the RIGHT toward the clearly marked spectator zones.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility
- If you have younger children with you, please remain in the spectator zone, with masks on and physical distance at all times.
- we will start releasing players 5min before their sessions end.
- They will exit out of the clearly marked exit doors.
- Parents please plan to be waiting either in your car(for older players) or by the exit door inside the facility, for your players. Again, please physically distance in this space as best as possible.
- Please plan in advance where you player can meet you once training is complete.
- For our younger players (U4-U9), one parent can be waiting in the facility for player pickup. Please ensure you are exiting out the exit door.
- There is a bathroom available for our players, however we ask that this be limited to the athletes only. If it’s an emergency, that is fine. Please try to use the facilities prior to attending the soccer field if possible.
Calgary West Soccer Centre – Field 4
During the indoor season, Blizzard conducts all technical training as well as some practices and friendlies on Field 4 at the Calgary West Soccer Centre. Field 4 is the largest non-boarded turf field in Calgary. Throughout the winter season you will find our Technical Directors working with Blizzard teams during the week and on Sundays we host intra club friendlies which provide our players with additional game opportunities.
Blizzard practices are also held at various gymnasiums throughout North Calgary.
|Alberta Bible College||35 Northmount Drive NW|
|Bearspaw Christian School||15001 – 69 Street NW|
|Bearspaw Lifestyle Centre||253220 Bearspaw Road|
|Bow Valley Christian Church||5300 – 53 Avenue NW|
|Bob Niven Gym (COP)||88 Canada Olympic Road SW|
|VRRI||3304 – 33 Street NW|
|Edge School||33055 Township Rd 250, Calgary|